1) Abu Bakr was the first of the free men who converted to Islam from the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
2) Abu Bakr was distinguished by the fact that he accepted Islam without the slightest doubt. If someone thought about whether to accept the prophecy of Muhammad peace be upon him or not, then he accepted the faith immediately without hesitation.
3) Abu Bakr is the best of people after the prophets peace be upon them all
4) The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, nicknamed Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, which means - the most truthful. Since then it has been one of his names.
5) Abu Bakr was also nicknamed Atik, which means beautiful, majestic.
6) The real name of Abu Bakr is Abdullah, that is, the servant of Allah.
7) Abu Bakr was promised paradise during his lifetime, but this made him even more zealous on the path of Islam.
8) The name Abu Bakr is just a nickname, which translates as "Father of the camel".
9) Abu Bakr and his family were Sahaba for four generations. So his father, himself, children and grandson Abdullah ibn al-Zubair were companions of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.
10) Abu Bakr was well versed in Arabic genealogy, was literate, was also engaged in trade
11) Abu Bakr never drank alcohol, even before converting to Islam
12) Abu Bakr accompanied the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him during the Hijra from Mecca to Medina
13) Abu Bakr's daughter Aisha was the wife of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
14) The second daughter of Abu Bakr Asma was the wife of the Sahab Az-Zubair ibn al-Awwam and the mother of the Sahab Abdullah ibn al-Zubair
15) Abu Bakr took part in all the military campaigns of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
16) At the battle of Tabuk, Abu Bakr was the standard-bearer
17) Abu Bakr ransomed and freed slaves who converted to Islam
18) Abu Bakr could sacrifice all his property for the sake of Allah and Islam
19) After the death of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, Abu Bakr became the first righteous caliph
20) Abu Bakr ruled for a short time, only about two years, but in this short time he did a lot for Islam and Muslims.
One can enumerate the merits of Abu Bakr for a long time, it will be more useful to read books about him by Islamic scholars and historians.
This material was translated from the source